Friday, June 8, 2012

Week #1: Nathan does the whole Internet thing

Well, apparently I'm going to be doing a Blog now. Every Friday I'll be giving the run-down on the latest happenings on the Nathan Sorsen Facebook page. I'll also be telling you what happened to me personally the past week. So, let's get started shall we?
In the past week we've only had 3 photoshops? 3? WHAT THE HELL? Not 7? That damn tall lanky kid, who runs this, really dropped the ball. It's almost like he has other things to do. First up was one of me as "Sorsen Kong", as suggested by one Crabby Keith Wolverton. I'm not sure how this is considered to be a picture of King Kong. I for one have seen all versions of King Kong (various times), and don't remember the great ape being in a suit. Just another example of that stupid kid, let's just call him Joe, dropping the ball.
Next up we have my face on the Gorillaz album "Demon Days". Joe told me this was his "Mona Lisa". Whatever the hell that's supposed to mean. In his defense it is one of the better photoshops he's done. Though that's a pretty low hurdle.
Then the latest post is one of my face on Flava Flav's. I've never liked that guy. I'm a Dr. Dre kind of man. But not because of Beats, those are too mainstream. I ride a longboard so I need to stay away from that whole "popular" scene. That photoshop was suggested by Joe Schulz.
Now, what happened to me this week? Well first off I've started to Volunteer with pay. Kind of defeats the purpose of volunteering don't you think? On the bright side of that I get money to buy more guns. Thank you Second Amendment. I'm considering buying a tank top, I think it would go well with my Wranglers. Come to think about of it my week has been quite dull.....
That's all I got this time around. Check back next Friday to see what I have to say about the stuff that's happened.

-Love,
Nathan

No comments:

Post a Comment